1. a thing intended; an aim or plan. "she was full of good intentions". 2. medicine: the healing process of a wound.
I love the second one. “A healing process of a wound”. Your intention is a gift of healing self or others. The Most High has given you a tool that can create instantaneously. But it is the most unknown weapon we have but wield daily.
As we journey through the High Levels of vibrations we can see not only the intentions of others but ourselves. More so you should focus on you at this point of this spiritual journey. Open your eyes to your movements and how they align with the intention in your heart/mind. You intentionally entered this fast with a decision to change your mind about your current frequency or vibration.
Spiritual Intention is a directed impulse of consciousness that contains the seed form of that which you aim to create. Take this time during our High vibrational fast to make some permanent change to your set vibe level with “intentionality”.
NOTE: Intentions vs. Goals - let’s make a distinction between intentions and goals. They are not the same thing. Settings goals is a fixing mentality over a set time horizon. Intention is focusing on being deliberate about how you want to relate to your experiences — regardless of what the current experience is like.
Here are a few tips to keep in mind when setting your intention.- Marta Brzosko (blogger)
1. Phrase it as something you can be in charge of. To not turn intention into a goal, aim for a response to your circumstances — rather than particular circumstances themselves. Usually, this will involve an aspect of your mindset. How do you intend to relate to your thoughts, feelings, behaviors?
2. Phrase it in the present tense. Setting the intention in the present drives you away from wishful thinking (I’d like to…, I will…) and towards the present moment (I do…, I recognize…, I honour…). This makes an intention valid from the moment you set it — rather than planning for it to come to life in a distant future.
3. Focus on the “vibe” the intention will give you. Your intention is something that should inspire you — or “resonate with you,” as some people like to put it. Make it personal and relevant to what you know serves you in day-to-day life. Make it sound like you — authentic, beautiful and moving in your own eyes.
4. Write it down in a place where you look often. Writing down an intention doubles its power. Putting thoughts into the written word is a signal to your subconscious that they’re important. Additionally, if you write the intention where you see it — you’ll strengthen it every time you look at it.
5. Keep it to yourself. keeping some things to yourself can be extremely powerful. By consciously choosing not to share your intention with anyone, you turn it into something sacred — it remains yours and yours only. This can elevate your relationship with yourself to a whole new level because it shows that you can trust yourself.
Remember that your intention isn’t carved in stone. Once you have it, it serves as a map to reference the path. But there’ll come a point in your spiritual journey when you’ll enter a brand new territory. The old map will become irrelevant. When this happens, don’t hesitate to reach for a new, updated one.
”Spiritual Fulfillment is being aware and living from a place of deep connection to your wholeness. Your Spiritual Intention is the light that guides you to and reminds you that you are already whole.”
Your High Vibrations will remain as you walk whole and on purpose and with intention! 🙏🏾❤️